lawak english.

1st Story

The Teacher asked all the students in a class to write an essay on a cricket match.All were busy writing except Banta...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..He wrote"DUE TO RAIN, The Match Was Cancelled"

2nd Story
A line written on a Husband's T shirt :
ALL GIRLS ARE DEVIL BUT MY WIFE IS QUEEN..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OF THEM..

3rd Story

Boy:"I Want To Be A Millionai
re.Just Like My Dad...!"
Girl:"Wow, Your Dad's A Millionaire...?"
Boy:"No, But He Always Wanted To Be....

4th Story

Teacher Fell Asleep In Class And A Little
Naughty Boy Walked Up To Him,

Little Boy:
"Teacher Are You Sleeping In Class?"

Teacher:
"No I Am Not Sleeping In Class."

Little Boy:
"What Were You Doing Sir ?"

Teacher:
"I Was Talking To God."

The Next Day The Naughty Boy Fell Asleep
In Class And The Same Teacher Walks Up
To Him...

Teacher:
"young Man, You Are Sleeping In My Class."

Little Boy:
"No Not Me Sir, I Am Not Sleeping."

Angry Teacher:
"What Were You Doing.??"

Little Boy:
"I Was Talking To God."

Angry Teacher:
"What Did He Say??"

Little Boy:
"God Said He Never Spoke To You
Yesterday"

2 comments:

  1. haha cter no 4 sengal!!

    cter no 2,,kalo laki uni yg wt cm2,,mmg mkn slipar la dia tghri tu..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha kan kan... jaga jaga.. jangan laa buat hehe

    ReplyDelete